Santa's Gingerbread Ornament Workshop $30
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop you will learn how to create gingerbread ornaments out of clay that will add a festive touch to your Christmas Tree each year! After we are done with our gingerbread ornaments we will then write a letter to Santa so we can give it to him personally once he arrives! Each guest will be able to take a photo with Santa and receive a digital copy sent to their email after the event. This event is for ages 5 & up!
Things to know:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Due to Covid-19 safety regulations our space is limited that way we can follow proper social distancing. Masks are required for anyone over the age of 9 years old. Please follow social distancing while attending our workshop.
- Tickets are sold per person. For example, if you would like to attend the workshop with your child you will need a separate ticket.
- Two people from the same party can share a table (that's the maximum amount of people that can fit comfortably at each of our working tables). If you would like to sit next to other participants you must book your tickets under the same guest name, or we cannot guarantee you will sit close to each other.
- The workshop begins at 2:00 pm and ends at 4:15. Please arrive 15-30 min prior to the event.
- If you are dropping your child off for the event, please help them to get checked in.
- Please no outside food or beverage, *water is okay. Each ticket includes a popcorn baggy and one non alcoholic beverage. We offer cheese and meat boards, wine, tea, orange juice and more for additional purchase. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be advised that the items on our menu may contain allergens, including peanuts.
- If the Gingerbread Ornament Workshop is sold out, we are hosting Santa's Painting on Christmas Stockings Workshop right next door at the same time! Check out the details for that class!
- Santa's Ornament Workshop$30$30